Tour Spot Available
Parrot Birding Tour
Australia, the land of parrots. Over 50 species in all! Our 16 day tour is designed to connect participants with approximately 48 of these gorgeous and charismatic birds! Parrots live in every different habitat found in the country. During our 2.5 weeks down under we will visit and target those areas richest in parrot numbers and variety. Habitats will vary from parks and botanical gardens in the south, to rugged and dry regions in the interior. Others are only found in the tropical forests of the Northern Territories top end.
Parrot Birdwatching Tour
Covering south-west Western Australia, the South Australia-Victoria border region, the Northern Territories Top End, Queensland’s Cape York and the New South Wales outback, with an optional add-on to Tasmania. We’ll be using our own private chartered aircraft for this trip, while ground excursions will be delivered by local bird expert guides in 4WD’s. This trip is a real adventure (yet fully accommodated), taking us across the vast expanse of the western Australian continent in comfort. Expect to see approximately 48 species of parrots in 2.5 weeks. There are only 4 of 8 seats remaining on this exclusive tour.
Price: Section 1: AUD 3,299. Section 2: AU$22,999. Section 3: AU$2,499. Entire trip: AU$27,999 (a saving of AU$800!). Price is per person, twin share, inclusive of GST/VAT. Single supplement applies. Seats are limited so preference will be given to those wanting to book the entire tour. Further details in the tour brochure – choose the Download button below.
- Australian King-Parrot, Cockatiel
- Australian Ringneck, Superb Parrot
- Red-winged Parrot, Budgerigar
- Crimson, Eastern & Northern Rosella
- Red-rumped & Mulga Parrot
- Hooded Parrot, Blue Bonnet
- Bourke’s & Blue-winged Parrot
- Turquoise Parrot, Gang-gang
- Red-tailed Black-Cockatoo, Galah
- Glossy-Black & Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo
- Long-billed, Western & Little Corella
- Major Mitchells & Sulphur-crested Cockatoo
- Rainbow, Varied, Musk Lorikeet
- Purple-crowned, Little Lorikeet
- Orange-bellied Parrot & more!